A FREE employment readiness training session designed for individuals who have a disability. Each 6-week session offers participants the following:
- Situated in a welcoming and comfortable employment resource setting.
- Small groups of up to 8 people in a friendly atmosphere
- Assesses a person's abilities and aptitudes to determine job suitability.
- Provides opportunities to explore the world of work and various work settings.
- Provides an opportunity for skills, self-awareness and improved self-esteem.
- Provides opportunities to gain hands-on work experience with qualified job coaches that facilitate a seamless transition into the workplace.
Who can attend?
Individuals who have a disability and who would like to gain the skills and confidence for obtaining competitive employment.
How do I register for Job Path?
Individuals, Family Members, Consultants and Service Agencies can contact us for more information.